WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us as described in the “Inquiries” section below and we will take steps to delete such personal information from our systems.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide us.
- Contact information (such as name, address and email address)
- Information you provide us to complete a purchase
- Your inquiries and interactions with us in respect of support requests and customer service (such as emails, chats and support tickets)
- Your messages within our Services (such as user feedback, chat and video logs)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as information from your social network or data to identify a lost account)
Information we collect automatically.
- Information about your use of our Services and your interactions with other users of our Services
- Information we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your MAC address, device ID, advertising ID, IMEI)
- General location data and geo-location data
- Information about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
Data we collect from our partners.
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with our Services
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud
- Data for analytics purposes, so we can improve our Services
Please keep in mind that when you voluntarily disclose personal information which is publicly viewable, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who views information (and what they do with information) you voluntarily post publicly.
3. USE & SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the data we collect from you:
To operate our Services. To perform our agreement with you and provide our Services, we process data necessary to:
- Create accounts and use our Services
- To complete purchases or requests you make
- To help us manage, operate and deliver our Services to you
- To provide you with customer support
- To communicate with you about our Services (unless you have not consented to allow us to use your data for these purposes)
- To develop new products or services, or make informed business decisions
To provide a great experience to our users. To provide our Services to our users, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to:
- Update and develop user profiles
- To complete purchases or requests you make
- Provide you with H Robotics offers within our Services as well as in other web sites and services, and by email
- Customize your experience
- Develop and improve our Services and user experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Enable you to communicate with other users
- Provide social features as part of the Services
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
To keep our Services safe. In order to keep our Service and its interactive features safe, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
- verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam, maintain the integrity of our Services
- Analyze and monitor use of our Services and its features
- Take action against fraudulent or abusive users
For all the foregoing purposes, we may use individual data or aggregate your individual data with other data to analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes.
Sharing. Other than H Robotics, your personal information may be seen by third parties in the following situations:
- Other users of our Services consistent with the functionality of our Services.
- Partners, vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Services are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys. A list of subprocessors we use to support delivery of our Services are Zoho CRM, Zoho Desk, Zoho Inventory, Zoho Books, Quickbooks and Google Analytics.
- If the ownership or control of all or part of our Services or their assets changes, we may transfer your data to the new owner.
- To comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, or to help our affiliates, partners or vendors comply, we may access, transfer, disclose, and preserve your personal information. That includes, for example, your private content.
- For other legitimate purposes.
- H Robotics will not sell personal information to advertisers or other third parties without your consent.
4. HOW WE COLLECT
H Robotics collects data from you when you provide it to us directly, such as via an online form or when you communicate with our customer support team. H Robotics and third parties also use certain technologies described below to collect data to deliver excellent experiences.
These cookies do not track your browsing activity on non-H Robotics websites.
Web Beacons. We also use “web beacons” to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data. Our website may include web beacons, cookies, or similar technologies from third-party service providers. By providing us with information about how you interact with our Services, these tools help us analyze and learn how to make our Services better and customize our communications with you.
The following analytics technologies are in use: Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics
H Robotics maintains appropriate safeguards that ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect and store about our account holders. Personal information collected by H Robotics is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible by authorized employees. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control (i.e., maintain data quality). Before we allow web users to access their personal information, for example, we verify their identity by requesting that they submit information such as their username and password.
However, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
(a) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Services cannot be guaranteed; and
(b) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES
7. YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local data protection laws. These may include the following rights:
- to access your personal information held by us (right to access);
- to rectify inaccurate personal information and ensure it is complete (right to rectification);
- to erase/delete your personal information to the extent permitted by other legal obligations (right to erasure; right to be forgotten);
- to restrict our processing of your personal information (right to restriction of processing);
- to transfer your personal information to another controller to the extent possible (right to data portability);
- to object to any processing of your personal information carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects (Automated Decision-Making). Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites; and
to the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your personal information on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
8. RETENTION; DEACTIVATED OR TERMINATED ACCOUNTS
When you sign up for an account with H Robotics, H Robotics retains personal information you store on our Services for as long as your account is in existence or as long as we need it to provide you our Services. If you delete your account, we will initiate deletion of this information after 30 days, but please note:
(1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage;
(2) a request to delete and/or terminate your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form;
(3) we are not able nor are we obligated to remove any of your information from a third party provider or platform; and
(4) we may retain your information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
9. OPTING OUT - DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES
If we process your personal information for the purpose of sending you marketing communications, you can manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails, by replying or texting ‘STOP’ if you receive SMS communications, or by turning off push notifications on our apps on your device. Additionally, you may unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that opting-out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communications related to your current relationship with us, such as information about your subscriptions, service announcements or security information.
10. INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY PRACTICES
11. RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Even though you use our Services while acting as an employee, owner, director, officer, or contractor of a company, partnership, sole proprietor of a business, nonprofit, or government agency, if you live in California, California law gives you the right to ask if we disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes (we do not disclose your personal information for others’ direct marketing purposes). It also gives you the right to ask if we sell your personal information to third parties (we do not sell your personal information and have not done so in the past), and if we did (which we do not), you would have the right to opt out of such sales. We also want to provide you with ways for you to control the cookies and internet-based information you may share with us. You can always restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by going to your browser settings. You can also opt out of receiving interest-based ads from third party advertisers who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self- Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt out pages on the NAI website and DAA website. Please note that cookie-based opt outs are applicable only to the browser and device you use when you opt out. If you wish to opt out across all devices, you must replicate your choices across each device, including your mobile device. In addition, if you clear or delete your cookies on that browser or device, you will need to reset your cookie opt out.
If you have any questions regarding the data H Robotics collects or how we use it, please feel free to e- mail us at email@example.com, or in writing to 1708 W. Braker Ln STE500, Austin, TX 78758, USA.
13. H ROBOTICS’S DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
H Robotics’ Data Protection Officer is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. The Data Protection Officer can be reached at H Robotics, Attn: Data Protection Officer, 1708 W. Braker Ln STE500, Austin, TX 78758, USA.